SBSTC (South Bengal State Transport Corporation) Depot in Burdwan (also known as Bardhaman), West Bengal, India.
- The Burdwan SBSTC Depot is located in the city of Bardhaman, which is the headquarters of the Purba Bardhaman district in West Bengal, India.
- The depot serves as a hub for SBSTC buses operating in the South Bengal region, including districts like Burdwan, Bankura, Purulia, Paschim Medinipur, and others.
- It likely contains various facilities such as administrative offices, maintenance facilities for buses, parking areas, and possibly other amenities for staff and passengers.
- The depot plays a crucial role in the operation and management of SBSTC services in and around the Burdwan region. It’s responsible for maintenance, dispatching, and scheduling of buses.
- The Burdwan SBSTC Depot connects the city with various towns and cities within the South Bengal region and possibly to neighboring states.
|6||BURDWAN-KOLKATA (N/H) 2||11.30/18.45|
|7||BURDWAN-KOLKATA (AC) 2||8.00/15.00|
|8||BURDWAN-KOLKATA (AC) 3||9.15/15.45|
|9||BURDWAN-KANDRA VIA KOLKATA||7.25/14.00|
|10||BURDWAN-KIRNAHAR VIA KOLKATA||05.45/12.00|
|11||BURDWAN-NANOOR VIA KOLKATA 1||03:36:00 AM|
|12||BURDWAN-LANGALHATA VIA KOLKATA||07:12:00 AM|
|19||BURDWAN-KARUNAMOYEE (N/H)1||10:48:00 AM|
|22||BURDWAN - KARUNAMOYEE AC||08.15/15.45|
|23||BURDWAN-KARUNAMOYEE M3||07:12:00 AM|
|24||BURDWAN -PURULIA VIA SONAMUKHI||03:36:00 AM|
|25||BURDWAN -DINANATHPUR||17.30 KOL|
|26||BURDWAN - BOLPUR- KOLKATA||12:00:00 AM|
|27||BURDWAN - KARUNAMOYEE (MON SPL)||12:00:00 PM|